JiraBrowser - Jira Issue Tracker Plugin for TortoiseSVN (subversion) to Jira - allow select issues as comment from TortoiseSVN when you commit changes.
The list of tasks is loaded from Jira.
Can be used in MS Visual Studio, together with VisualSVN.
Short installation guide.
2. Add this plugin for your working copy path:
- Open TortoiseSVNsettingsIssue TrackerIntegration.
- Press Add
- Set your working copy path and select JiraBrowserPlg.JiraBrowserPlugin
3. When you commit chenges in your working copy, you can select issues when you press "choose issues" button.
4. Set Jira access settings in JiraBrowserPlugin in FileSettings and text output pattern.
5. Create custom filters in Jira