JiraBrowser for Subversion is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2009-04-26. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
JiraBrowser - Jira Issue Tracker Plugin for TortoiseSVN (subversion) to Jira - allow select issues as comment from TortoiseSVN when you commit changes.
The list of tasks is loaded from Jira.
Can be used in MS Visual Studio, together with VisualSVN.
Short installation guide.
2. Add this plugin for your working copy path:
- Open TortoiseSVNsettingsIssue TrackerIntegration.
- Press Add
- Set your working copy path and select JiraBrowserPlg.JiraBrowserPlugin
3. When you commit chenges in your working copy, you can select issues when you press "choose issues" button.
4. Set Jira access settings in JiraBrowserPlugin in FileSettings and text output pattern.
5. Create custom filters in Jira
JiraBrowser for Subversion (version 1.3) has a file size of 421.89 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 103 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.